The first step in exceeding your customer's expectations is to know those expectations.
Roy H Williams
Our agile development process allows us to reduce risk, expect change, and pivot quickly along with your vision.
We have found great value in adopting an agile development process while working with startups.
Traditional waterfall approaches are too risky for modern applications, especially when new companies will pivot an average of 2-3 times in their infancy. Customer feedback is critical in determining the next set of features for your product, and an agile workflow allows the team to change directions every step along the way.
What to expect:
- The ability to change requirements without major impact.
- A product that is based on the feedback of your customers from day one.
- A very collaborative process where your vision drives each task.
- The ability to release a product early and start generating revenue.
- More transparency in how your product is being developed.
- A no-frills approach.
Who else is using agile?
Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Yahoo and Salesforce to name a few. Why? Simply because agile works. For startups and large corporations alike.